Monday 23 February 2009

Just a rant about the Real World


December my new kettle gives up the ghost, January my toaster is knackered( about 5 months old) and today the iron shorts and spills rusty water on  white shirt. I am beginning to think  that domesity is not my friend. Anyway who cares back to miniatures, I can use the grill, the kettle was under guarantee and I do as little ironing as possible.
Didn't do any sculpting today but I have put a couple of cake boards and stands together. I have a nagging suspicion that I was meant to be sculpting something special today but, for the life of me I cannot remember what it is. Last night in bed when I should have been sleeping I had a moment of inspiration, I should have written it down. I will probably remember tomorrow when I am back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...