Wednesday 24 June 2009

Why I Work in a School



I have just had a very enjoyable afternoon playing rounders with two classes of 7 & 8 year olds. The temperature was about 24 degrees centigrade in the playground and fun was had by all, they like playing sports and I love the sun. I am afraid to say that even though this is the third or fourth time we have played this particular sport some of the children have yet to grasp the rules. The number of kids running their team mates out or stamping a post when the batter was long gone only added to the fun.




Now down to my true calling miniatures, here's one I made earlier.

3 comments:

  1. this heart-shaped charlotte is really adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have to go to the fridge!
    Mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just glad I cannot make real cakes or I would just be eating all day long.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...