Tuesday 29 December 2009

Christmas is Over, the Turkey has Gone and I am Truly Stuffed







I hope you all had a peaceful and joyous Christmas or holiday. I am sitting here at my computer, at least one dress size bigger, contemplating how I am going to lose my extra cushioning. The weather is dull and wet so I tried to watch one of my Christmas DVDs but it wouldn't work as I don't know what I have done to the DVD player, I must have pressed every button on the remote control, I thought it best to turn the player off and pretend I have not touched it.LOL

I am feeling a triffle odd after the last of the Christmas ham today for breakfast. I should have done the cat test. I offer the ham to the cat and if she turns her nose up I know its off and if she eats it I know the rest is fine.


Well back to something I know a little about, this is what I have been up to after the excesses of Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...