Saturday 20 February 2010

I Thought Yoga was Meant To Be Easy







I started doing Yoga classes at my local gym and now I can hardly move let alone sculpt. I thought yeah I'll try this it looks easy and theres not much running about. How wrong could I be?

First some of the poses were so difficult to get into and maintain I did't think I would be able to get out of the them, secondly my body isn't as supple as it was 20 years ago (but of course I had no ideal) and thirdly I was so exhausted afterwards it was all I could do to walk home. Ah yeah, I was only doing Everyday Yoga "a class especially good for those experiencing Yoga for the first time".All that said I am enjoying the torment and will be attending weekly classes LOL.
Before the pain set in I was able to put together the above.

4 comments:

  1. It will get better... soon you will be looking like Jennifer Aniston! She said yoga changed her life!!!
    The cake looks yummy !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, the yoga gets easier I promise! you'll notice a difference in a couple of days (after the agony goes away :o)))

    There's an award for you on my blog! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cakes look so yummy! As for yoga - it will be better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nip across to my blog, there is an award awaiting you.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...