Friday 5 March 2010

The Award Goes To

Thank you Carol of WeeCuteTreasures for this award.

The rules for the Kreativ Blogger award are:
1. Thank the person that gave it to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominated them.

Here goes 7 things about me that nobody knows:
  1. I collect little silver fairies.
  2. My favourite novels are fantasy fiction.
  3. I believe in magic.
  4. If I could go back in time it would be to the Victorian Era.
  5. Swimming is my exercise of choice, I swim three times a week.
  6. Being outside in the sunshine is my favourite place.
  7. I am terrible with direction as I have trouble with my left and right.

I would like to nominate the following blogs for The Kreativ Blogger Award

  1. Vicky of NJD Miniatures
  2. Synnove of Synnoves Et Dukkehjem
  3. Stephanie of PetitPlat Miniatures
  4. Mags of Magni-nificant Miniatures
  5. Sumaiya of Dollhouse Blog by S Mehreen
  6. Christel of Christel Jensen Little Treasures
  7. Paloma of Un Taller de Miniaturas

Wow that was a marathon for me with my "Caveman with technology" approach to computers! I think I will have to have a lie down now after all that LOL.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Sarah ;) I do really appreciate it, even though I am not listing anything or passing it on. I did it once before and find it to hard to chose between blogs. But you know I am a big admirer of your excellent work!
    Have a nice weekend and a good rest:)
    Synnøve x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award, Sarah!!

    Hugs,
    Paloma

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...