Thursday 4 March 2010

Summer Kensington Dollshouse Festival

Chocolate Easter Bunnies in a Beatrix Potter Benjamin Bunny holder.
Easter Nest Cupcakes

Tower of Bon Bons



Chocolate Bunny in Easter Mug
Thank you Carol for the Sunshine Award.

I am really excited I have just booked to do a class at the Kensington festival I shall be making a baby fairy with artisan Daniela Kiefhabar. Its a shame there weren't any food classes as I am always looking to learn new techniques.
Here's what I have been upto as you can tell I am looking forward to all that chocolate at Easter!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter goodies! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous goodies!!! My favorites are the easter nest cupcakes and the tower of bon bons!!!
    Synnøve x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all bunnies!!And this one in the cu is superb!

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...