Friday 26 March 2010

What a Week!





Oh dear the on going saga with my website. Originally it was supposed to be launched Christmas 2009 but with one problem after another it still remains but a dream. Well, last week while trying to test it yet again. I could not log on only to be told the site had been hacked. Thank goodness it was backed up so, its up there again in cyber space. Now once the company have sorted out the postal costs it should be ready to run.

I have been really busy this week being me I did not realise that Easter was just around the corner. I thought I had ages but as you know it is next weekend. So here is a sample of what I have been creating.

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena!!!!
    Unos pasteles preciosos para Pascua.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing!! how many beautiful things, I do not know which to choose ... even if they really eat! ah ah!!
    Caterina

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...