Wednesday 28 April 2010

Finally I have Found Some Time For Minis




Yesterday and today I was finally able to find some time for making minis. The washing is all done and yes my son's sheets are changed. He even stripped the bed himself and put the clean ones on. Also my partner has updated my old computer with a great fast new one. But I had to laugh when I opened the washing machine and found two t-shirts and a pair of pants. According to my partner that was a wash, he didn't want to overload the machine. So everything is back to normal!

5 comments:

  1. Ha valido la pena esperar, para que tuvieses tiempo de hacer estas maravillas!!!
    Me encantan!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake prep board is just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been wonderful all your minis. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least he knows how too, and isn't afraid to push the buttons!!!!
    It is always so funny to read your little stories from your life Sarah :D
    And I love your mini food; that pie makes my mouth watering!!!
    The sweet stuff is delicious too, as always...I am a BIG fan!!!
    Synnøve x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pastry board with all the detail - the little cake face is brilliant.

    Pan
    http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...