Thursday 1 April 2010

Time Just Flies Away

I have been working away like a little demented beaver, to produce tiny Easter delights and I must say enjoying myself. I had decided to give myself a day off today but, instead I think I will experiment with cold porcelain. I am also disappointed as I have been waiting on an order of mini supplies that was due in mid March and it has still not arrived. I suppose the moral of the story is always order double what you think you will need.

After Easter I am off on a much needed little holiday to Lanzarote with wait for it...... my Mum, its not very rock 'n' roll but its a break. My son is revising for exams and his Dad is always working so a girls got to grab what she can. Oh I hope my Mum does not read this lol.

Here are a few of my creations. Oh dear  its not meant to be. I have upgraded my blogger account and now it will not accept pictures from my computer.   If you would like to see my newest minis please click on the link below it will take you to my Etsy Store.

  http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahmaloney

Now I will have to go away and find out how to upload new photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...