Wednesday 4 August 2010

August Already




I cannot believe we have already slipped into August. I am so behind with miniature making ah but, its only the 4th so not so bad afterall. I have been down to Canterbury for a couple of days where I did a 17 mile (27km) cycle ride along the route called The Crab & Winkle Way. It followed the old train line between Canterbury and Whitstable. I had to buy a new cycle seat with extra gel for comfort apparently, especially good for Ladies with a large bottom. Not sure whether I qualify there! Well after that I was good for nothing else except dare I say a little afternoon snooze.

The next day we did a bit of site seeing visiting Museums and various other attractions. It would have been great to have had another day but the pressures of work always seem to cloud the horizon.

Heres a glimpse at what I have been upto when not reading in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a real fun trip. Having never riden a bike in my life I am always jealous of thise who can!
    Love all your new pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't rode a bike in so long. I have gain the interest with roller blades though so I've kept my eye out for those. That sounded like a very fun trip.

    Anyway I agree, time seems to simply slip away and before you know its September.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...