Wednesday 18 August 2010

Visiting My Dad

As the title suggests I am away from the clay for a couple of days. I return Friday 20th August and will be adding new items to my website www.dollhousekitchen.com on my return. From now on this will be my primary selling site. Eventually I hope to stop listing on Etsy or possibly just use it for my miniature food jewellery items.

I have been out and about visiting craft shops looking for bits and pieces to use in mini making. My poor father just leaves me there as he knows I will be hours and then he collects me when I ring him. The first time I took so long he came looking for me thinking I had got lost or lost his number.

My son has gone on Holiday with his Granny and two of his cousins to Lanzarote. I was hoping he would email me to let me know what he was up to. His Dad just laughed saying hes on the beach enjoying himself the last thing on his mind is emailing his Mum. I suppose he is right.

Hope you are enjoying the holiday break.

1 comment:

  1. Tu hijo lo estara pasando genial en Lanzarote, es una isla magica y preciosa.
    Cuando buscamos cositas para nuestras minis se nos pasa e tiempo volando, aunque estemos 6 horas mirando jejejeje
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...