Tuesday 9 November 2010

Could Not See A Thing

Christmas Preparation Table Number 2 - to see more click here
A Christmas Cake Decorated With Christmas Tree Candy - to see more click here
Christmas Pudding - To see more click here
Christmas Preparation Table Photo 2 - to see more click here

The other day I was putting on my glasses when I noticed they were bent again, so as usual I decided to bend them back into shape. Disaster they snapped in half, after a moment of unbelief I realized I had better find an old pair of glasses fast. At first I could only find a pair that I would not be seen dead in. Its funny how quickly we go off certain looks eg tortoise shell rimmed circular specs. Then luckily I found my last pair. Alls well I am waiting for my new glasses to arrive. Well I say alls well I need varifocals, but have decided on two pairs of specs one for near work and one for distances. I must get myself a pair of reading glasses. I am walking around with everything at arms length and I still cannot read it probably.

This is what I have been working on.

4 comments:

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...