Wednesday 8 December 2010

There's Still Time For a Christmas Treat

Snowman Cookies in Hand Finished Tin - Click here for more information
Warm Glow Winter Treats - Click here for more information
Snowman Cupcakes and Winter Treats - Click here for more information
Strawberry Tarts - Click here for more information
Strawberry and Cherry Cake Collection - Click here for more information

The last post to the USA for the UK is Friday 10th December and Europe is even latter so there is still time for a little Christmas treat. As from the 11th December I will start my Christmas shopping. I have not even started my Christmas cards again 11th December except the ones for family and friends abroad.

Here are my last lot of bits and pieces.

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    I love the Snowman Cupcakes. They are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wintery treats! The strawberry tarts is stunning... they look so real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unos dulces fantasticos. Me encantan.
    Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...