Wednesday 30 July 2014

It's Time for a Picnic or Barbeque

My little house guest
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
Click Here
The Summer Picnic and Barbeque Range



































We have been so lucky here in the UK this, Summer our weather actually reflects that it is Summer and not a wet Autumn as is so often the case. I for one have been taking advantage of all the sun visiting our local park everyday to exercise my little house guest. A darling Bichon Frise, my neighbour's dog I am dog sitting for two weeks. While sitting in the shade of a Sycamore tree people watching I was inspired to create my new miniature food collection.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are enjoying some great weather in the U.K. Your summer Picnic Food range is Very Yummy looking! Makes me want to take a bite of everything!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que comidas tan apetitosas! Y muy apropiadas para un dia de picnic.
    Me alegra que esteis teniendo un buen verano.
    Besos
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...