Thursday, 18 November 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

Mint Cake Collection - To see more click here
Strawberry Cake Collection - To see more click here
Lavender Cake Collection - To see more click here


At the weekend I had a bit of a stomach bug which left me feeling too weak to go swimming. So I had to stay indoors resting and making minis. See there is always a silver lining LOL. Will probably go swimming tomorrow as I really miss the steam room. Its my little treat after swimming and in the Winter its the only place where I can say I am truly warm!

Here's what I have been upto, although I had a little disaster with a Charlotte Cake I flattened the piped whipped cream. I was so disappointed. Well I have scrapped out all the cream and will start again tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. They are tiny works of art, they almost look too good to eat, well if they were real they would anyway. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete