Thursday 18 November 2010

Let Them Eat Cake!

Mint Cake Collection - To see more click here
Strawberry Cake Collection - To see more click here
Lavender Cake Collection - To see more click here


At the weekend I had a bit of a stomach bug which left me feeling too weak to go swimming. So I had to stay indoors resting and making minis. See there is always a silver lining LOL. Will probably go swimming tomorrow as I really miss the steam room. Its my little treat after swimming and in the Winter its the only place where I can say I am truly warm!

Here's what I have been upto, although I had a little disaster with a Charlotte Cake I flattened the piped whipped cream. I was so disappointed. Well I have scrapped out all the cream and will start again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. They are tiny works of art, they almost look too good to eat, well if they were real they would anyway. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...