Sunday 4 October 2009

Meaness or Madness




Thats me done, no more Halloween goodies. Yesterday I finished a batch of skeleton gingerbread men in various scales and can honestly say that if I never see one again it will be to soon LOL.

Here in the UK London we are having a very mild Autumn so I am determined not to switch the central heating on until I absolutely need to. Luckily my partner is away as he would have switched it on ages ago. Often in the Winter I return home to find him and our son dressed in shorts and T-shirts with the heating on full blast. I think they believe they live in the Caribbean. When I suggest an extra layer of clothing you'd think I had suggested tracking to the North Pole by their reactions. I like a warm but not suffocatingly hot atmosphere. Enough of this nonsense this is what I have been upto.
Now I am not sure about that tray maybe its a little too rustic?

4 comments:

  1. I don´t think the tray is too rustic.. goes well with egg and bacon!!!
    And I agree with you on the indoor heating; better to put on an extra sweater and turn down the heat.... for the environment sake also!!!
    Will you be attending or visiting the Kensington Dollhouse Festival´s christmas fair this year?
    Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lovely English breakfast is a treat for the dolls - it looks so like the real thing.

    I know exactly what you mean about the heating - I have the same problem with my husband and the central heating thermostat! Out of London it is cooler though, and was very windy yesterday - red, brown, yellow and fading green leaves everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I will be visiting the fair as a customer but not as a trader.

    I had to put the heating on low yesterday for a few hours as it was chilly - 4th Octobers not bad though as the first day of heating.

    Thanks for your kind comments about my work.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...