Thursday 21 January 2010

Chocolates, Champage and Cakes







Yesterday I dropped my little drawer of 1/12th scale chocolates. I was down on my hands and knees trying to rescue them from between the floorboards. With the extra light I had a shock, I saw just how dirty my rug was. Oh well never mind. I am not sure whether I found all the chocs but I got most of them.






Today I have been making bits and pieces for Valentine's Day. I have not photographed my chocolate boxes yet but heres what I have been upto.

2 comments:

  1. Everything has a very rich and tasty pint. Great, all fantastic. Everything seems real.
    Hugs. Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the tiny cake! Your icing texture is amazing! WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...