Saturday 17 April 2010

Extended Holiday

Due to the Icelandic volcano eruption I have been stranded on the island of Lanzarote. I was due home 15.04.10. Now I am due to fly home Thursday 22nd April. However if there are further complications I could be here for longer. I know this sounds ideal but I am missing my son and partner and believe it or not mini making. My little nephew informed me excitedly that we could be here for a month.
I am one of the lucky ones at least I am not having to check daily with my tour operator whether or not I am flying today. I booked independently so I just had to re schedule my flight. Hope to be back in the UK making minis Friday 23rd April. I am off now to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...