Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter Gift for you

Easter is almost upon us and as a special gift Dollhouse Kitchen offering a Free Easter Mug and Decorated Egg to you (one set per customer).











Simply spend £15 or over and I will include an Easter Mug with your order. Or spend £30 or over and I will include an Easter Mug and Decorated Egg with your order.
if you have a perference for which mug you would like just email me the number 1,2,3 or 4 in the order of your choice, once you have ordered. As no two eggs are the same they will be allocated  randomly.


sarah@dollhousekitchen.com

Supplies are limited so be sure to get your little Easter Gift!


My blog has moved to http://www.dollhousekitchen.com/blog/ 

Please visit and follow me.

Wishing you a Happy Miniature Easter

Sarah 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you posting again! Are you still in Thailand or back in the uk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth
    Thank you I am back in the UK now and have been since July 2013 my blog has moved to
    www.dollhousekitchen.com/blog/
    Please follow me there as thats where I have been posting.
    Regards
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...