Thursday, 17 April 2014

Easter Gift for you

Easter is almost upon us and as a special gift Dollhouse Kitchen offering a Free Easter Mug and Decorated Egg to you (one set per customer).

Simply spend £15 or over and I will include an Easter Mug with your order. Or spend £30 or over and I will include an Easter Mug and Decorated Egg with your order.
if you have a perference for which mug you would like just email me the number 1,2,3 or 4 in the order of your choice, once you have ordered. As no two eggs are the same they will be allocated  randomly.

Supplies are limited so be sure to get your little Easter Gift!

My blog has moved to 

Please visit and follow me.

Wishing you a Happy Miniature Easter



  1. Great to see you posting again! Are you still in Thailand or back in the uk?

  2. Hi Ruth
    Thank you I am back in the UK now and have been since July 2013 my blog has moved to
    Please follow me there as thats where I have been posting.