Saturday 13 June 2009

If I had a Brain I would be Dangerous


Lovely day here today so, I decided to do a bit of gardening before shutting myself away with the little elves that help me make my mini food LOL. After cutting the front and back garden lawns I thought it would be a good idea for me to dug up the grass growing on our front gravel path. May I mention here that I am only 5' 2" tall on a good day with the wind beneath me and about as strong as a eleven year old.

Well suffice to say it started off my asthma, left me shaky with no strength in my hands and therefore, unable to sculpt. So all in all a wasted opportunity and unfortunately the path looks only marginally better. Sometimes I believe that when the great maker was giving out brains I thought he said trains and asked for a slow one!

Fortunately before my brain wave I managed to put the above together


Etsy
Buy Handmade
sarahmaloney

1 comment:

  1. wow! your food is amazing! I love minatures and dollhouses! stop by my blog if you get a chance. Im not very good, but once I made a cake! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...