Thursday 11 June 2009

Boxes, Boxes and more B......... Boxes


Last weekend I almost lost the will to live. I am not the most computer literate person on the planet but, I try. Just now I translated this blog into Hindi thank goodness I was able to disable the translation. I am always tinkering with keys and icons I don't know the function of. Sorry, I digress back to last weekend. I decided to have a go at producing a cake box using Illustrator. Well after 6 hours of frustration and countless obscenities I had a box but the writing was beyond me. Yes 6 hours I know at least I am focused or just plain stupid. Finally on Sunday I mastered it and now there's no stopping me.
Above is an example of La Petite Patisserie cake box which I have made in various sizes. I have also made pizza boxes. So now after almost pulling every hair out of my head I am feeling a little pleased with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...