Wednesday 2 December 2009

New "Artisan in Miniature" Magazine




Just to let you know the Artisan in Miniature December issue magazine is now ready to download. This month there is an added bonus, an Advent Calender revealing a project behind each door. So come on in and enjoy http://www.artisansinminiature.com/issue10.html




See if you can spot my work, I'll give you a clue its in the article about Turkeys, ducks and geese.


Apart from reading the mag I have been really busy with the above.

2 comments:

  1. Those chocolates look so good I'm sure they are full of calories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to Christmas so that I can eat the real thing.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...