Monday 30 November 2009

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me,











I was invited to join a group and provide 16 facts about myself I thought I would share them.
1. I make 12th scale miniature dollshouse food from polymer clay




2. I have a beautiful, moody, black cat.




3. I like reading fantasy fiction and wish it was reality




4. I live in London in the UK5, I have been making miniatures for about 5 years and have just started making them full time.




6. I like swimming and walking.




7. I probably drink far too much green tea but only from a bone china mug.




8. I have an eighteen year old son with my life partner Julian




9. My favourite colour is burgundy




10. My favourite fabrics are velvets and silk




11. I do not like the rain but I love playing in the snow




12. I love Victorian and Medieval dresses




13. I prefer to be outside than inside as long as its not raining.




14. I prefer the countryside to towns.




15. I love big open fires.




16. My favourite things miniature to make are cakes.




Just a snip at what I have been upto when not thinking about me.

2 comments:

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...