Sunday 22 February 2009

Cupcake Heaven


Yesterday I made lots of glorious cupcakes, if only they were real, I'd be as fat as a pig. Once I got the consistency of the icing right there was no stopping me. I even made meringues when I ran out of cake bases. So all in all yesterday was a very productive day although, it ended with me covered in cornstarch and hardening acrylic paste (may have ruined a jumper but its only cheap and old). However today is a very different story, I do not usually drink..... Well you know where this is going, I had a little drink last night, oh dear lets just say there will be no sculpting today due to illness, self imposed I know but still as painful. At least I remember now why I do not usually drink. Before I return to the sofa and hangover TV here's a reminder of better times.

See my work at http://www.cdhm.org/user/willow or www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6537317

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...