Wednesday 22 July 2009

Weather Ruins Play

Here I am again my summer visit to my father in Lancashire. Unfortunately the weather is awful heavy rain has been forecast for the whole of my visit and guess what it is raining heavily. 

I have just been to the Mill Marsh Dollshouse shop in Cleverlys, Lancashire only to find it is closed until 29th July when it  will reopen with a massive closing down sale. Its a great little shop with an abundance of varied stock so if you are in the area its well worth a visit. 

I am pleased to report that my father has finally moved into the 21st century and purchased a top spec Apple Mac computer. He was a little miffed that I knew how to use it without his "expert" tuition but, at least I can spend as long as I like on it without him moaning about his bill for internet connection. Oh yes and it does not take an age to warm up in fact, its so quick to use from the point of turning on to the point of surfing the net I am jealous.

I am missing my workroom and will return Friday to start preparing for a miniature Christmas which I am really looking forward to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...