Thursday 10 September 2009

Juggling Real Life With A Miniature Life


I have ownly been back at work for 5 days and I am feeling the strain already. When I was on holiday did I sculpt did I heck. No I lay in the sun, read books, daydreamed or complained that I had lost my creative mojo. No sooner am I back at work my creative mojo returns with a vengence leaving me frustrated as I am too tired to sculpt. Everything goes wrong when I am tired its as though I have lost my talent.


Here's another example of some of my Halloween delights.

2 comments:

  1. ohhh--I know the feeling. Buck up--you'll get back into the routine and not be so exhausted, and then--watch out!

    Julie Old Crow

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...