Sunday 29 August 2010

Strange

Haunted House Halloween Cake - See more images at my dollhouse food site
Pumpkin Halloween Cake - See more images at my dollhouse food site
Black Cat Halloween Cake - See more images at my dollhouse food site


Yesterday, I just could not find the black filigree cake stand I had made; I even tidied up my work bench thinking it may be under all the clutter. I checked the floor but nothing. It just seemed to have disappeared into thin air so, I decided to make a few more. When I returned half an hour later there was the original cake stand not more than 2 inches from the new ones. I gasped "How can that be?"
It would seem that the spooky Halloween spirits are already playing their little tricks! Or maybe it was the fairies!

Heres a sample of the cakes I have been making for Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Que preciosos pasteles de Halloween!!!!
    Los colores son realmente geniales!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're starting early for Halloween. These cakes are so perfect! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...