Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wishing You All A Very Merry Christmas

Christmas Treats- Click here to see more

Gingerbread House- Click here to see more

Christmas Pudding - Click here to see more

Yule Logs - Click here to see more
Just a quick note to wish you all a very 
Merry Christmas and Joy, Health and Happiness for 2013



 My Etsy Store will be closed from December 30th for upto a week as I am up rooting and moving to Indonesia for about 12 months. My partner has a new contract so off we go. My website www.dollhousekitchen.com will still be live but items bought between December 30th and January 5th will be posted 6th January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...