Friday 3 September 2010

Wonderful FREE Dolls House Magazine


The September issue of A.I.M. Artisans in Miniature is out now. Its well worth a look its crammed full of projects and articles about artisans and their crafts.

My week so far has not been too good my pasta machine has broken again. the clay just keeps circling its gets stuck to the rollers. I am sure its less than a year old but I cannot bring myself to send it back to the manufacturer as I have not exactly been rolling pasta with it LOL. I think they would find traces of clay and get suspicious. Well I have invested in a Makins clay rolling machine from The Craftmill based in the UK. The only place I could find selling them in the UK. So I am patiently awaiting its arrival.

1 comment:

  1. Espero que se solucionen tus problemas con la maquina y puedas seguir haciendo esas maravillas de trabajos.
    Te deseo un feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...