Wednesday 25 February 2009

Dollhouse Miniature Butterfly Fondant Cakes


How I wish I had not looked out of the window this morning, I did and noticed the drain was over flowing so, I went to investigate. I poked around removing leaves with a handy stick nothing. Next I armed myself with some rubber gloves, the water was grey with bits of putrid food floating in it, not deterred I started splashing water out of the drain. Then I felt brave and reached down into the drain, lovely I started removing gunk. But the water was not flowing freely so I tentatively reached down at which point the smelly, filthy water squelched over the top of my rubber glove. I had reached the main blockage, I continued to remove fat, leaves etc while the foul water continued to squelch inside my glove. Job done I threw the gloves away and scrubbed my arm repeatedly. I am convinced I can still smell that awful stink. However the drain is cleared and I am feeling pretty pleased with myself.

Onto the nicer things in my day I made more beautiful delicate fondant butterfly cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...