Monday 2 March 2009

Dollhouse Miniatures Abandoned due to the Shakes



No I am not a raving alcoholic going cold turkey just an asthamtic who has taken alot of (needed)medication this morning so, my hands are trembling too much. An unfortunate side effect which is a shame as Mondays are usually one of my sculpting days.


Enough of this self indulgence yesterday, I was busy putting together some pieces to celebrate St Patrick's Day and would you believe it this morning the little people had visited in the night and dusted the items with their gold.

To see more of my work please visit the following links: http://www.cdhm.org/user/willow or www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6537317

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...