Thursday 5 March 2009

Dollhouse Miniature 1/12th Scale Breakfast Tray for the Nursery


This little tray I put together puts me in mind of my own childhood feeding my younger cousins boiled eggs, my Granny had cooked, and dare I say stealing a buttered soldier for myself. It would seem one never loses the fancy for a boiled egg and soldiers I often prepare my 17 year old a couple of boiled eggs for breakfast soldiers and all. Unfortunately butter is off the menu due to allergies however we sneak a little on our soldiers at Christmas.
To see more of my work please visit the following links: http://www.cdhm.org/user/willow or www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6537317

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...