Wednesday 21 October 2009

Dinner Up in Smoke


I was so engrossed in using Illustrator to design a Dundee Cake box that I let the pumpkin and chicken soup that was almost ready - it had been bubbling away nicely for 2 hours - burn black. My partner has just had to carry it into the garden as it smelt so bad. I thought maybe I could salvage it but, it tasted burnt. He's such a darling he just said these things happen where as I could have cried. Its not even like we can have Dundee Cake for dinner as they are made of polymer clay.
Well the good news is the box has worked out fine. You gotta laugh.

2 comments:

  1. it is so annoying when the real food burns - I have that problem too = too many other interesting things to be doing!
    Glad the box came right though, at least something went right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have to look on the bright side but, I was so looking forward to the soup.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...