Monday 19 October 2009

Trick or Treat


Today I put the finishing touches to A Tray of Autumnal Treats and made 8 Dundee cakes ready for Christmas. My 18 year old son has a chest infection and has reverted to 5 years old. So I have been running around after him, taking his temperature, spooning him medicine and generally keeping him company. He begged me to watch a film with him and then promptly fell asleep. I have to go he's calling me to warm him some soup. I am not moaning -I love it really - its the only time I get to spend with him these days. As hes always got something better to do than sit with his mum.

4 comments:

  1. The tray load of autumn treats looks really good, I bet your son wishes it was full size for him to eat! Hope your son gets better soon - funny how illness always makes them want mum again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well wishes to you son! Mine has got a flue too and he needs cuddles. I shall not say that I'm sorry about it ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son is on the mend but, I am getting fed up pandering to his every need. I just got through the door weighed down with bags and he wanted to know if I could warm him some soup. I had been at work all day. The thing is I will probably warm the soup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just fantastic! I wish I had it in real life too.

    Poor sonny--getting sick is bad for him, and then when he starts getting better, bad for the Mom!!

    Julie Old crow

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...