Tuesday 24 November 2009

Busy Busy Busy Busy











The Kensington dollhouse festival I was so excited I only just remembered my ticket as I was going through my front door. Only to find on arriving I had forgotten my list of what to buy. I was a little disappointed as I could not get all the silk ribbon I needed and I should have bought that darling little honey pot with honey in it. Instead of being mean and saying I can make that I don't need to buy it.


Well as Christmas approaches fast I am like an insane dog chasing its tail. I am working from 7.00am until 4.00pm with a lunch break and the odd toilet visit. Yet I feel I am achieving very little. It feels like I am on the Merry-g0-round of madness. Having said all that I am pleased with my creations I just did not realize how much time is taken up photograghing work, putting up on line etc.

1 comment:

  1. lovely creations! :) and you're right, all those non-sculpting activities do suck up quite a bit of time eh, :(.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...