Sunday 12 December 2010

Day 12 of the A.I.M. Advent Calendar

Click Here - to see the Project Behind Door 12

We are already half way through the Advent Calendar. Day 12 offers another fantastic project for you to try at home. I may have a go at this one myself.
I love this Advent Calendar it reminds me of when I was a child with all the excitement of opening a new door everyday. Although I must confess I could not resist the temptation of opening all the doors before Christmas Eve. Not for the chocolates because in my day you were simply rewarded with a Christmas picture. I just could not resist the unknown LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...