Monday 29 November 2010

No Snow Yet!

My lovely cat wrapped in her blanket to keep her warm.
Christmas Plate - To see more click here
Christmas Cookies - To see more click here
Chocolate Eclairs and Choux Buns - To see more click here
Belgian Chocolate Collection - To see more click here
Breakfast Pastries - To see more click here

I hope all of you that have snow and ice stay safe and warm indoors. Here in North London no snow yet, but it feels so cold. I just want to wrap up warm with a hot drink and dare I say it - not make minis. My fingers are almost to cold to move properly. I have even wrapped my cat up to keep her warm I am not sure if she is pleased or not. Can't please everyone!

Here are my latest creations.

7 comments:

  1. Your cat looks so cosy. Mine has not moved off the bed for days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love éclairs! I love cats (mine is white...)!
    Everything is very sweet...
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....the cat looks great!! I love all of your sweets that you have made! Everything looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We only have snow in the mountains. But, our cat is very cold. We are from Los Angeles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute minis. We have snow here and even more where my family lives (a farm in Northumberland). I've had enough of winter now, come on spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the compliments. It is snowing here now. Not sure if I am pleased it looks lovely but it makes getting about a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cook World

    Awesome post. Thanks for sharing the amazing blog and nice thought with us......

    This is really wonderful blog with us.........Thanks so much.......

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...