Saturday 31 October 2009


My partner and I are going out tonight for dinner which is something we rarely do. So when he rang - while I was helping my mother - to say he had booked the table for 6.oopm my mother piped up has he booked you in for the Kiddi menu. He heard and laughed and then replied he was worried I would be too tired for a later booking. I had to remind him I'm 41 not 81. I made him re-book.

Well I am going to treat myself tonight to a lovely chocolatey dessert no cheese and biscuits for me.

3 comments:

  1. Your cheese and biscuits look delicious though!
    Have a nice evening!
    Synnøve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the chocolatey dessert was as delicious as these cheese and biccies look. Your Mum's comment made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a lovely evening even though for a full hour we were the only ones in the restaurant. We got a table at 6.30pm as they were fully booked.
    The dessert was fabulous profiteroles and chocolate sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...