Monday 2 November 2009

Leaves Leave Me Flummoxed




Here in North London in the UK the weather has been mild with an illusion of warmth causing me to hang my washing out to dry. It didn't. So, I have just bought it in and hung it on the clothes horse. I just keep making more chores for myself as though I don't have enough to do as it is.

I even moved three leaves when I was in the garden only a tree load more to collect. I will do the leaves when they have all fallen. I learnt my lesson there last week. My mother was moaning about all the leaves on her drive. So I roped my son into helping me to sweep her drive and bag the leaves. There I was expecting a big "Thank You" however, Mum didn't even notice - by the time she had got home the wind had blown a whole heap of new leaves onto her drive. I won't be caught out again.

Finally, I managed to take a decent photograph of the Christmas Preparation Table I have been working on. I was getting so fed up....... I must have taken at least 100 photos before being able to locate just 5 that were decent. I have to upgrade my photographic studio. Currently it is a cardboard box with a sheet of white cardboard at the back and lots of kitchen foil. I need to upgrade from a shoebox to a fruit box.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, it looks adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You I am finally happy with this picture it manages to bring out the warmth of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...