Friday 14 January 2011

Happy New Year

Two Tier Celebration Cake
Valentine Chocolates
Valentine Truffles - To see more click here
Selection of Chocolate Boxes - To See More Click Here

What with 2010 truly over its time to get ready for a miniature Valentine's Day. I have been busy making Chocolates and Valentine Chocolate Boxes.
I have also been experimenting with a new techique which I call filigree icing as in the two tier celebration cake above.
At the end of December I had a special promotion on my website www.dollhousekitchen.com where each customer received a free pot of strawberry jam with every purchase. This proved so successful I shall be including a free pot of plum jam with every purchase for two weeks during February so keep checking the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking After Yourself Giveaway

As the UK enters it's 2nd lock down I decided to have a go at the NHS app from Couch to 5K, a running app designed to get you up off the...